Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


So much to be thankful for I don't even know where to start.


My faith, my family, my friends....God has surely blessed me and I never feel worthy enough for all of it. But I thank Him just the same. We're all healthy, we have jobs to support us and that we both enjoy, my eighteen year old is doing awesome in college and work and coming around out of his pain in the butt status - love him! My thirteen year old is doing so much better in school this year (homeschooling) and working hard at his first job. My daughter is so beautiful and doing awesome in school (except for French 3 right ash?? LOL She says two years should have been enough) and graduating this year. We have a great home over our heads, cars to drive (well, two solid ones and one that loves to keep us guessing - but that's the fun of living right? A little gamble! LOL) We've got family galore (every other day we're with family - or they're spending the night, or we're playing cards, or we're out to dinner) to support us, friends who love to hang with us (card parties in the winter, bonfires in the fall and summer, hunting groups, coffee meet ups) - what more could we ask for?


Thank you Lord for all of it. None of it is becuase of me, all of it is because of You!


I leave you with a pic I took yesterday of three of my blessings....

2 comments:

jennie said...

That photo is a treasure! I love the diversity in those kids. They look like an American Eagle Ad!

I really miss big Freed Family Thanksgivings:(

Enjoy your nice long weekend! Gonna do some shopping?

Angi said...

Already done but yes, we did. I got a major good deal at Target , where we waited in line this mornign at 5:30 am! How about you guys?